HR Business Partner Roles
As HR Business Partner, you will support the Senior Leaders in the development of HR strategy, whilst providing commercial advice on a range of Generalist topics to your dedicated client group. The role also includes taking ownership for successfully delivering People projects in line with the wider People and Business Strategy.
· Work with People Director to create relevant people plans for each function area based on realities
· Develop strong and trusted partnerships throughout the business to enable effective collaboration on all people related initiatives.
· Ensure your function areas have the optimal structure, providing support with OD where required to achieve wider business objectives
· Working with the People Director, develop and drive transformational HR projects that work to achieve the wider UK People Strategy
· Make recommendations for policy and practice, to ensure business is in line with changes in legislation and best practice
· Provide advice and guidance on ER issues in line with current employment legislation, company procedures and commercial risk
· Support managers within your client group in the creation or redesign of roles, responsibilities and appropriate remuneration, based on benchmarking data
· Partner with Talent Acquisition Managers or Partners to ensure best practice recruitment and effective selection
· Ensure continuous performance development and improvement by providing the right level of support to your client group
· Partner with the business to provide relevant training solutions that meet needs of the business and develop the organisation and individual.
· Work with business areas to implement the talent strategy
· Support line managers to ensure comprehensive onboarding programmes
· Partner with Compensation and Benefits team to ensure effective reward and compensation management
· Work closely with Senior HR Business Partner, HR Coordinator and HR Apprentice to ensure processes are being followed effectively including joiners and leavers, terms of employment, leave, etc
· Previous experience working in a HR business Partnering capacity, with a dedicated client group
· Strong generalist HR experience in all areas with proven experience of using this knowledge to drive commercial value for a business.
· Ability to build trust and develop strong, credible relationships with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to influence at all levels including senior stakeholders
· A pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving with a track record of demonstrating initiative.
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management, ideally in a matrix environment.
· Ability to project manage key HR and business initiatives from a strategic perspective.
· An ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively