Employee Experience Roles
The Employee Experience role specialises in creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding work environment, so that businessescan get the absolute best out of their people. The objective of the role is to develop an organisation that attracts and retains talented employees. The person in the role will implement workforce initiatives in order to support longer term business plans, commercial demands and best practice.
• Developing a solid understanding of your business area to identify challenges and opportunities from both a commercial and People Team perspective, and create appropriate responses to these
• Collaborating with People Experience Team centres of excellence to design relevant initiatives and tools that meet businessneeds
• Leading on critical ER cases with impact, providing professional advice and support to key stakeholders
• Developing a deep knowledge and understanding of your business area to provide both day-to-day operational and longer-term strategic support
• Consistently generating new ideas and initiatives, being proactive in suggesting positive change
• The successful candidate will have demonstrable and significant experience in employee relations, workforce planning, change and organisation development