Communications Manager Roles
Communication Managers are in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for an organisation, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging. Duties can include preparing detailed media reports, press releases, and marketing materials but also fostering long lasting media relationships. Communications Managers need to be good with people, personable and efficient.
· Develop and implement an effective communications strategy - for both internal and external audiences
· Write, edit, and distribute content, including products, publications, press releases, and other marketing material
· Lead internal communications to ensure all teams are joined up and aware of company priorities.
· Respond to media & public inquiries, arrange interviews.
· Act as the bridge between internal teams
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database
· Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required
· Collate and evaluate analytics and metrics to report on KPIs inc but not limited to maintaining records of media coverage
· Strong relationships with relevant media houses & journalists
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Extremely personable