Chief People Officer (CPO) Roles
The Chief People Officer (CPO) is a critical role and high growth companies are seeking someone who can lead on HR, Recruitment and Learning & Development teams. Even more importantly the CPO is needed to be the driving force behind culture and employee engagement and helps to develop and retain talent. The Chief People Officer will be a strong business partner to the CEO and other C-level staff and be responsible for designing and delivering the companies’ overall People strategy.
The Chief People Officer will work with the entire team to help develop and grow culture
Managing the strategy and processes related to building and retaining an exceptional team of professionals
Be a trusted partner to the Executive team on People and Culture challenge
Help continue to build L&D functions and ensure the best talent development and leadership development programmes are being implemented in the market
Responsible for benefits and wellbeing strategy
Ensuring our people have excellent onboarding experiences, working closely with Recruitment and Learning & Development to ensure that there is the best training in place
- Exceptional public speaking ability, in small groups and on the big stage
- Be a thought leader in the people and culture space and represent the business externally.
- Experience designing and driving a cohesive people strategy at a global level
- A strong desire to embed oneself into the company and build strong relationships.
- Be approachable and respected at all levels in the company; have exceptional stakeholder management, collaboration and problem-solving skills to help achieve company goals