Location: UK (Remote)
Rate: £42.31 – £52.93 per hour (Inside IR35)
REF no: 49154
This client is a top 5 tech giant and owner of some of the world’s most popular social media platforms and instant messaging apps, connecting billions of people across the globe.
Our client is seeking an experienced Program Operations Analyst to join our Agency Investment team which manages our client’s investment programmes with global media agencies. You will partner closely with cross functional groups such as Sales, Finance, Revenue Accounting, Business Engineering, Data Engineering, to drive the execution, reporting and analysis of our global investment programs. Core parts of the role will involve operations management, business planning & analysis, data insights, and performance reporting, as well as deep engagement with Sales to ensure strong execution. You will use your ability to derive insight from complex data to support the evolution of partnership programmes and aid decision making. You will provide business critical insights, ensure cross-functional alignment across partnership programme goals, execution and tracking, and help Sales teams activate strategic partnerships and new initiatives. Additionally, you will have an active role in the development and roll-out of processes, policies and reporting for performance tracking and best practice sharing. As well having a proven track record in program management, sales / commercial analysis and performance management, the candidate will need to demonstrate strong team working and influencing skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role.
Program management & operations
- Work closely with the Investment team and cross-functionally with our internal partners to manage and execute our programs. This involves heavy engagement both with Sales, Business Engineering and Legal and will involve some elements of engaging with customers directly.
- Identify tooling and process opportunities that can streamline the programme operations and improve efficiency and return of the programme.
Performance and data analysis
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and periodic tracking reports associated to specific investment programs which inform key stakeholders (executive and operational) on performance. This might include strategic modelling, quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis, performance reviews, forecasting…
- Activate deal commercial strategy through deal term definition (modeling, internal communication with sales teams)
- Conduct specific analytical projects using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market) to derive insights that will drive programme development and decision making
- Contribute to preparation of all key stakeholders’ engagement (internal & external) in support of sell in to internal leadership and external global customer teams.
Data and Tooling infrastructure management
- Work with Engineering teams to understand the data architecture needed to manage our reporting and analytical insights and deploy our programs. Partner with Engineering team to execute on this architecture.
- BA/BSc required in an analytical or business field from a leading university
- 8+ years of work experience required in Consulting, Sales Operations, Sales Finance, Program Analytics
- Experience in program management across functions, geographies, and seniority levels
- Advanced excel skills are essential
- Data manipulation skills and experience navigating data systems and tool
- Quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills – ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a “can do” attitude is critical
- Articulate, adaptable and assertive communicator
- Strong team working and people skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Proven experience in the media or technology industries (specifically digital media) is preferable.
- Experience managing virtual / remote project teams