Business Education Training Partner
Location: UK (Remote)
Rate: £30.77 – £36.21 per hour (Inside IR35)
REF no: 49065
This client is a top 5 tech giant and owner of some of the world’s most popular social media platforms and instant messaging apps, connecting billions of people across the globe.
About the team
The Business Education team (Biz Ed/Blueprint) aims to empower growth through digital education. The goal is to bring the latest and greatest of our client’s marketing innovations – from products and services to best practices – to our customers and partners worldwide.
We collaborate with teams across the business as well as agencies, marketing partners, and businesses of all sizes to create top-notch training and education solutions. Our dedicated team is committed to delivering exceptional learning experiences that enable partners to leverage the full potential of our client’s family of apps and services.
As a Business Education Training Partner within the Business Education Training team, you will have a passion for developing and deploying in-person and online training programs. If you want to join a rapidly growing team, this role is perfect for you.
- Build and deliver education strategies in alignment to Regional and Global Educational Priorities.
- Build and maintain strong partnership with cross-functional teams, act as key POC for Business Education (Blueprint team) offerings in the EMEA markets and seamlessly ensure that our portfolio of classes/offerings is integrated to other team’s plans.
- Working closely with the immediate and global team on common/co worked responsibilities (i.e. attendance organization, educational programs communication, data management, etc).
- Maintain an excellent base of our client’s Advertising solutions knowledge and act as a world class training resource for the team.
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent, up to date and in line with larger training goals and initiatives within the global Blueprint team
- Support different audiences on their Certification journey
- Understand audience needs and priorities in managed market to build the educational strategy and identify opportunities
- Support cross-functional partners on special events that require training and education initiatives that align to the goals of the global Blueprint team.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate market needs and feedback to the Business Education (Blueprint) team based on scale and scope needs analysis
- Lead communications relating to Business Education offerings in partnership with Regional Project Managers. Keep the global team informed on the regional key activities and results.
- Support the Regional Team’s operations by closely working with the regional lead, regional project managers and contractor workers (trainers and coordinators).
- Sporadically deliver our full day and virtual (online) training to diverse audiences – with a focus on Branding & Performance Marketing solutions.
- Professional fluency in English
- Relevant & demonstrable experience in events management & planning, teaching/ delivering training and/or public speaking, specifically related to educative digital marketing content
- Demonstrable expertise in our client’s portfolio of advertising tools and solutions, specifically our Direct Response suite of products
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, with the proven ability to work autonomously and lead on projects/programmes
- Proven success history of communicating with and influencing senior/executive level stakeholders
- Proven experience within and knowledge of the broader advertising landscape, specifically digital marketing and internal workings of media/creative agencies
- Hold a valid * Blueprint Certification (in any exam)
- Bachelor’s degree