Rate: £29.33 – £31.51 per hour (Inside IR35)
The candidate will be familiar with production of digital assets for use in retail marketing. They will possess superior organisational skills with a focus on producing briefs and requirements, prioritising workstreams and co-ordinating with internal teams to deliver projects on time. They will possess an understanding of the retail business and be familiar with the tools needed to deliver online marketing campaigns, in particular asset management tools. They will be creative and innovative and understand how to engage consumers in store and online. The candidate will also have the ability to influence and communicate effectively cross-functionally to build requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs, in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Sales.
- Support the EMEA Digital Merchandising team in creating compelling brand experience online through merchandise presentation (product pages, landing pages, promotions), intuitive category navigation and clear and accurate product information for both desktop and mobile.
- Collate requirements, manage specs and asset requests to help ensure creative is delivered on time and to spec.
- Brief Creative teams
- Co-ordinate with internal teams in US/EMEA to prioritise projects, communicate timelines and collate feedback.
- Build and manage calendar of activity and provide updates on campaign readiness.
- Create and manage asset delivery, both internally and externally
Skills and Education/Experience:
- Experience in retail marketing, campaign or project management, or a related field working within Consumer Electronics, IT or Telecommunications
- Experience using asset management tools, asset types, online retail and the creative process.
- Clear understanding of the retail landscape in European markets and the tools to drive retail sales, industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment