Rate: £11.68 – £14.88 per hour (Inside IR35)
REF no: 104095
This client is a top 5 tech giant with a global retail operation, video streaming platform, and has a big imprint in web services.
This is a hybrid role, so you will split your time between home office and the clients offices in central London. On-site you will be able to access their amazing facilities and quirky working spaces.
***This role is based in the UK – no relocation offered***
We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, our client is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history! Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for our client. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
The candidate will:
- Effectively manage customer escalations across Europe in liaison with our third party provider and customer service teams;
- Continuously monitor and audit third party performance in resolving customer claims and items identifying where any misses may have occurred;
- Ensure the third party provider is compliant with our procedures and SLAs while achieving quality and performance metrics;
- Effectively manage off boarding requests from Delivery Service Providers, ensuring they are fair and consistent with our procedures and SLAs;
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and support colleagues to increase quality and productivity;
- Escalate unresolved situations, unclear processes and guidelines to the Management Team and therefore works continuously to improve customer satisfaction;
- Provide feedback and information about new emerging issues from customers to the Management Team;
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers and stakeholders, by adjusting the communication style to the audience;
- Display a positive attitude and optimism at work and proactively encourages the same in others: easily gains trust and support of the wider organization.
- Can effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) and comfortably engage with internal / external stakeholders and customers to create and manage relationships with members of other business teams, to foster collaboration and customer satisfaction;
- Leverages team knowledge across several specialty areas to help resolve recurring customer issues;
- Can self-manage on priority tasks and objectives;
- Can research complex use cases that involves multiple contacts (determining the root cause(s) for the issue) and track resolution of process improvement initiatives owned by other teams as a result of your proposals;
- Is proficient in English and one of the following languages: Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch
- Is proficient in a third language (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Turkish)
- Has good knowledge of excel;
- Knows how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions;
- Has experience in dealing with customers
- Has experience in investigating escalations
- Can thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment.
Mandatory: English PLUS Italian / German / Dutch
Preferred: English PLUS Italian/German/ Dutch and a third EU language. Spanish/French/German/Dutch are extras.