Rate: £513.19 – £608.99 per day (Inside IR35 via umbrella)
Hours: 9am – 6pm
REF no: 27099770
This client is a multinational alcoholic beverages company, and one of the largest and most prominent spirits and beer producers globally. With a plethora of well-known and recognisable alcohol brands to their name, this client are a leader in the global FMCG space.
This role will work with multiple development partners to build scalable software and module development lifecycle processes.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools allow for multiple paths of delivery. I.e., create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Recommend improvements and drive alignment
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization
- Lead multiple Agile teams
- Value Proposition: Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Managing Supplier Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to balance relationships with suppliers utilizing the appropriate level of oversight, probing and persistence in order to achieve win/win
- Agreements and relationships.
Basic Project Management: Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure