Location: London (Hybrid)
Rate: £31.32 – £34.35 (Inside IR35)
REF no: 48238
This client is a top 5 tech giant and owner of some of the world’s most popular social media platforms and instant messaging apps, connecting billions of people across the globe.
This is a compliance, operations and data analytics-based role. The candidate is expected to perform operations-based duties in order to understand the full scope of the assignment. The candidate is expected to own their own workflow and follow established processes aimed at maintaining data integrity. The ideal candidate should possess a forward-thinking mindset; learning the project they are assigned and then seeing if there is any room for process improvement or driving automated solutions.
- Analyze asset data, propose process improvement, and drive system enhancements for asset management.
- Use a combination of analysis and intuition to define, validate, and combine datasets across multiple sources
- Ability to understand, simplify, statistically analyze, and effectively interpret data and report problems through written and/or graphical formats
- Drive weekly team output while driving side project based on business need.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Ability to analyze repetitive work and drive automated solutions
- Drafting of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, Guidelines by coordinating with functional heads, respective managers, and subject matters experts.
- Use Visio, diagrams and flow charts that increase the user’s comprehension of material.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Conduct and support review cycles of new and existing documentation
- Identify opportunities in processes and recommend improvements
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Ability to Develop, review and map processes, workflows, and technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability designing effective solutions to complex problems; intuitive/natural aptitude for problem solving.
- Have a Good Understanding of Compliance, Privacy, and Data regulations in Europe.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.