Global Change Impacts Manager – Supply & Procurement
Rate: £675 – £801 (Inside IR35 via umbrella)
Hours: 9am – 6pm
This client is a multinational alcoholic beverages company, and one of the largest and most prominent spirits and beer producers globally. With a plethora of well-known and recognizable alcohol brands to their name, this client are a leader in the global FMCG space.
The Global Change Impacts Manager will work towards capturing the initial high-level change impacts at a global level and ensure that the impacts have the right amount of detail that provides an understanding of what’s changing, the As-Is and To-Be at a global level. Subsequently, the Global Change Impacts Manager will work with Regional Change Managers to regionalize and localize the same change impacts to add more nuance to help curate more targeted change mitigation plans to land successfully & manage transition at the market level. This will require the Global Change Impacts Manager to hold regular workshops with Regional Change Managers, provide a global context on the changes, be able to create a big-picture view for the Regional Change Managers, help set the framework / approach to operate within and direct the Regional Change Managers through ambiguous situations. The Global Change Impacts manager will also have to play coaching / mentoring role to the change impact facilitators who are tied to business functions.
This will be achieved by working with the Global Change Team (comprising Change Impacts team, Communications & Stakeholder Engagement and Learning & Adoption), third-party service providers, Regional and Local Change and Deployment teams and/or representatives, Programme Leadership team and business stakeholders.
Although based in London, this role from time to time, will require travel to our client’s other sites.
- Execute the framework within which to manage Voyager Change Impacts, by Process Area and Geography (Central/Regional/Local).
- Work with Functional teams to identify and articulate the impact to end users of the programme scope to the business to drive detailed Change Impacts Assessments.
- In preparation for business readiness, convert identified change impacts into a workable Change Action & Mitigation Plan from a global perspective, collaborating with third-party service provider.
- Engage with programme and business stakeholders, regionally and locally, in sharing and gaining feedback on Change Management plans, activities and goals.
- Design and build a Change Network that will be integral to achieving change adoption within the business by working with the regional and local teams to take ownership and managing Change.
- Support the design and delivery of a structured and sequenced engagement and knowledge transfer plan to onboard and integrate Change Network members onto the Voyager Programme. Working with vendor partners and Voyager change team, identify Change Network capability needs and build / execute a plan to upskill, train and build confidence.
- Support the Change Network in translating global change impacts into local Change Impact Mitigation activities to own the change and successfully make the transition to new ways of working as well as acting as their trusted escalation route.
- Develop the framework and provide effective reporting on Change Management activities, covering but not limited to progress reporting, Change Impacts Mitigation glide-path reporting, and risks & issues management, operating to Voyager’s governance standards.
- Collaborate and align with the Voyager Training Team to incorporate key messages on behavioural / cultural changes into learning content.
- Support the Voyager Change Impacts Lead in performing various activities in support of the Voyager programme.
- Degree educated in relevant business or subject.
- 7+ years’ experience in Change Management consulting services in complex transformation programme environments, ideally ERP / IT-enabled.
- Track record of working with or managing third-party providers to steer, input and collaborate to achieve project goals as one team.
- Excellent skills in Change Impacts analysis and management of mitigation.
- Experience in leading a global Change network and/or supporting regionally and local teams.
- Strong knowledge of best Change Management practices and ability to work with various levels personnel across the business and programme.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills and ability effectively convey business impacts to various audience groups to achieve alignment on change impact mitigation actions.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and ability to deliver high-quality communications in compressed timelines.
- Proficient in using a variety of tools to develop plans and communications content (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Yammer, Teams, etc.)
- Strong experience of working in Agile methodology
- Understanding of roles & players in an Agile program and what do these roles mean within the program world
- As a nice to have, it would be nice if the candidate demonstrates an understanding of Agile tools such as ADO to capture information and understands the concepts such as Epics, Features, User Stories, etc. normally associated with Agile program
Candidate must have an understanding & experience of working on Supply & Procurement transformation programs or at least an understanding / experience of S&P business nuances.