Consumer PR Account Director
London | Hybrid
Salary £45-54K experience dependent
Dynamic. Driven. Invested.
If these words accurately describe you and you bring solid Account Director or Senior Account Manager agency PR experience within the consumer tech product or lifestyle sectors, we may have a great opportunity to discuss with you.
Our global PR consultancy client offers a unique blend of history, innovation, empathy, and intelligence. They are committed to fostering a culture where their employees can thrive, where creativity is nurtured, and where their work makes a real impact. If you’re looking for a dynamic, fast paced environment where you can contribute to the success of two iconic consumer brands and where being a part of their communications strategies presents a chance to work on challenging and rewarding campaigns that can shape industries and captivate audiences worldwide, while growing both personally and professionally, we invite you to consider joining the team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively consult with clients to identify opportunities to meet their needs by leveraging our client’s capabilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of client’s objectives and competitive landscape to create compelling business cases for engagement and drive impactful results.
- Contribute thought leadership activities and oversee junior team deliverables.
- Produce high quality written content.
- Understand and implement client/agency financial policies and procedures while managing accounts.
- Take a leadership role in identifying new business opportunities, participating in pitching processes, and networking.
- Build internal and external networks to provide a competitive edge in attracting clients, new business, and talent.
- Foster talent growth and retention by providing formal and informal feedback and coaching to team members.
- Conduct probation reviews, performance evaluations, promotion submissions, and career conversations for team members in a timely and effective manner.
- Support the recruitment of junior talent.
- Contribute to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that fosters a sense of belonging.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and proficiency in financial management tools.
- Understand and contribute to the development of budgets, fee estimates, and related financial aspects.
- Operationalise accounts by scoping projects, managing client budgets, assessing staff needs, creating fee estimates, and overseeing reporting.
If you feel you tick the boxes and more, apply today! Send your CV directly to email@example.com or apply via the job post.
If you haven’t heard back from us within 7 working days, your application has not been successful.