Innovation Marketing Manager
Rate: £562.50 – £667.50 per day (Inside IR35 via umbrella)
Hours: 9am – 6pm
REF no: 26311322
This client is a multinational alcoholic beverages company, and one of the largest and most prominent spirits and beer producers globally. With a plethora of well-known and recognizable alcohol brands to their name, this client are a leader in the global FMCG space.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy to position HR Innovation in- and outside of the organisation, including crafting a communication framework, standard methodologies, and mentorship for HR Innovation to own the communication agenda optimally.
- Lead the content creation and delivery of engaging images, videos, and assets to elevate our storytelling and engage HR audiences.
- Drawing on a deep knowledge of channels and audiences to identify how best to position HR Innovation initiatives to a global audience, bringing to life our ambition to be the best most trusted HR function in the world by applying marketing methods into HR.
- Crafting coordinated forward-thinking communication and change plans to support the execution of the agreed HR products across our client’s markets and functions.
- This role operates Globally. It is critical that the communications lead can navigate a matrix organisation, lead through others, engage and build strong relationships and has the ability to influence across all levels of the business.
- Constructively challenges partners at all levels across the HR function -bringing new thinking and communicating opportunities and provides upskilling to the HR innovation team.
- Experience in communications and marketing subject areas – specifically delivering earned media campaigns with a keen curiosity about HR and employee experience.
- A strong understanding of how marketing and communication programmes measure and build impact.
- A track record of developing and driving successful campaigns in sophisticated, global organisations.
- Deliver the content for the voice of the customer programme to meet the objectives set
- Be creative, have outstanding verbal and written communications skills with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- A collaborative approach to working, and an ability to engage and influence to align senior partners and disparate teams with your objectives.
- An international mentality and ability to work across multiple markets, appreciating the different cultural dynamics and how those need to be reflected in our change management and communications programmes.
- A self-starter, able to see opportunities and with the resilience and hands-on attitude required to drive progress.
- A strong grasp of thought leadership and content marketing approaches and how these can be applied most effectively to support business and HR goals.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement and message optimisation, through test and learn principles, and employee insight and user centred design
Skills and Experience:
- Shown experience in delivering effective communication programmes and developing multi-channel marketing comms strategies.
- Excellent communication, copywriting, and social skills with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple projects through to delivery while taking care of opposing challenges for time and resource.
- Customer (employee)-centric mentality and the ability to question, understand, and challenge the status quo, whilst being commercially astute and considering business impact of decisions
- Solid understanding of standard methodology communications and change management is required.
- A passion for innovation and challenging the norm