Launch Marketing Producer
Rate: £400 – £450 per day (Inside IR35)
REF no: 102918
This client is a top 5 tech giant with a global retail operation, video streaming platform, and has a big imprint in web services.
This is a hybrid role, so you will split your time between home office and the clients offices in central London. On-site you will be able to access their amazing facilities and quirky working spaces.
This is a Fixed Term Contract position.
Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what our client’s customers are watching?
Our client is a premium streaming service that offers customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows including our client’s Originals and Exclusive licensed content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at any time and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the client’s store. Our client is a fast-paced, high-growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Our client’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Marketing team is looking for a Launch Marketing Producer to manage Scaled Marketing campaign delivery for new launches across EMEA. This position will ensure that the Scaled Marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget while working with a wide range of regional marketing teams, designers and producers. In addition to marketing and creative industry knowledge, a successful candidate will bring exceptional project management skills. You are a self-starter and excellent verbal and written communicator. You are confident working across all levels, and someone known for making things happen amidst ambiguity.
- Own a portfolio of high value our client’s original titles within EMEA and oversee the launch journey for creative deliverables (static art, trailer and AV cutdowns, creative metadata).
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies as the main point of marketing contact on strategic operational matters for the title.
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines and allocation of resource.
- Assess project requirements, write creative briefs, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets as per the production plan.
- Champion our client’s creative guidelines and advise our stakeholders on creative best practices to maintain the high quality of launches and customer experience.
- Constantly evaluate our launch processes to deliver on time and to the highest quality. Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and provide operational solutions.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshoot production issues.
- Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of project management, marketing manager or freelance creative producer.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals).
- Experience managing a high volume of projects at once, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert attention to detail and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload
- Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department.
- Additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
- Understanding of digital file and folder management systems (e.g. DAM).
- Static and AV Production experience.
- Experience managing industry/marketing body approvals (e.g. Clearcast).
- Experience working with global cross functional teams.
- Expert attention to detail and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
- Ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity.