Culture & Trends Manager, France
Rate: £45.19 per hour (Inside IR35)
Hours: 9am – 6pm
REF no: 724515
This client is a top 5 tech giant and one of the world’s most popular search engines.
This is a hybrid role, so you will split your time between home office and the clients offices in central London. On-site you will be able to access their amazing facilities and quirky working spaces, as well as free breakfast/ lunch/ dinner, on-site gyms, outdoor spaces and roof gardens, wellness rooms and sleep pods.
Drive marketing related outcomes for one or a few projects/products as a key contributor by proactively taking initiative to kick off work streams and projects.
Drive and guide the user research, market analysis, and insights to make valued business recommendations to cross-functional partners on products and features.
Develop critical user journeys for future and active consumers and a cohesive user lifecycle strategy in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
Define critical opportunities to drive step-changes in user growth, increase user engagement with new product features, and drive user adoption of existing features.
Develop and execute marketing strategy and plans, working closely with sales and marketing leadership.
Contribute to project scoping and manage project priorities and allocation of technical resources within the project.
Set challenging but achievable goals and measure success logically.
Generate and structure a plan and strategy to execute on a project and approach.
Take the lead to manage competing stakeholder interests and priorities while keeping relevant parties (manager or stakeholders) in the loop on potential issues.
Proactively and systematically identify and propose new opportunities while expanding beyond usual scope of expertise.
Prioritize the most impactful ideas to drive growth and make sound business decisions independently.
- Help solve problems with multiple approaches to reach an optimal solution.
- Build new processes, procedures, methods, tests, and features with foresight to anticipate and address future issues.
- Propose solutions and new ideas to drive work forward.
- Dig in and understand the detailed insights and big picture implications while understanding the strategic view.
- Influence across team(s) and areas of expertise with similar objectives to align resources and direction and scale work.
- Develop strong relationships, internally and externally, offering support and direction to team members.
- Mentor and guide junior team members in their work and help them to onboard.
- Proactively reach out to partner teams to understand their goals, help them understand the marketing teams goals, and ensure both, are aligned.
- Act as a trusted partner to senior stakeholders and external partners in the product and feature development process.
- Provide guidance to and manage relationships with partners, agencies, or temporary, vendor, and contractors (TVCs).
- Guide the integration of multiple adjacent project timelines, goals, and objectives.
- Ensure all work, whether produced personally or by an agency, supports and builds the client’s brand, and maintains quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Act as subject matter specialist for relevant cross-functional stakeholders on the voice of a product or marketing program.
- Utilize comprehensive knowledge of the client’s core products, user insights, messaging/positioning, voice, and overall brand marketing strategy.
- Proactively develop industry or product landscape knowledge and stay up to date on the latest industry trends.
- Possess deep understanding of the nuances of specific product voices or goals that can be adapted to different communications as needed.
- Communicate and present confidently to cross-functional audiences and influence the direction of work through effective presentations.
- Possess a firm grip of new ideas, processes, and approaches critical to the role (e.g., AdWords for small- and medium-sized business marketing).
- Develop new and complementary skills to enhance current knowledge and expertise and apply them to team and existing work.