Rate: £10 – £13 per hour (Inside IR35)
Hours: 9am – 6pm
REF no: 7A366
This client is one of the world’s largest and most respected broadcasting organisations. One of the UK’s flagship media organisations, this client operates numerous TV channels, radio stations and digital platforms, catering to diverse audiences both in the UK and around the globe.
Administrators provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
An Administrator will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects, expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.