Our client Wholesale / Retail SME with offices in the UK & France, is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to manage the daily finance operational processes in order to support the business for sustained growth over the next 2 years and beyond. This Finance manager will ideally be part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA and be experienced in audit.
This position is the most senior full-time finance role within the company and will be working closely with the CEO and an external part-time Finance Director consultant. This position will be 4 days office based and 1 day remote. For the first couple of months, you would be required 5 days in the office. The office is based in South London.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all financial reporting for all businesses in the group and management of 4 finance team members who will report directly into the Finance Manager.
Duties may include ( but not limited to ) :
· Preparation of the finance pack & Management Accounts
· Variance analysis within month end, budget variances and margin analysis
· Managing a team of 4 (Accounts clerk, Credit Controller and 2 deputy finance heads)
· Ability to get stuck into the details to find any inconsistencies and challenge processes
· Improve current processes and look for ways the team could be more efficient & automated
· Review of stock management and credit control processes
· Manage annual audit
· Year end preparation and reconciliations.
· Payroll reconciliations
The Finance Manager will also complete other ad-hoc tasks when required.
· Ideally almost or fully qualified in either ACCA / ACA.
· Experience managing a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Good initiative and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
· Eager to learn and look to improve / change processes
· Is detail & process oriented, proficient with spreadsheets and reporting
· Experience with stock control
· Experience using Netsuite ideal, but not essential.
Apply today !