Our client is a Creative Agency who uses innovation and technology to produce the best work with their businesses and they are looking for a People Manager to join their team!
This is an exciting role where you will be helping to drive the business into the next stage of growth and development and is pivotal in driving great people experiences. As the People Manager you will be executing talent development strategies and leading on key people projects and operations. A key focus will also be developing and managing the people executive.
• Work closely with the People Director and Head of People on delivering the people & talent strategy.
• Use HR experience and employment law knowledge to coach and advise managers
• Ensure a consistent and measured approach in all people-related matters
• Assessing, designing and rolling out people processes, procedures and policies
• Ensure the experience of working for the business is driven through strong culture projects
•Champion the performance management system and approach across the business to ensure all staff receive regular feedback, reviews and 360s
For this People Manager role you will need to have a proven track record in a HR/People role ideally from a media or creative industry. This role requires someone who can handle a fast moving, constantly changing environment. This position is central to maintaining a cohesive and positive working environment, so you will be the kind of person who is happy with being hands on and ready to help with whatever comes up.
This is a permanent People Manger position paying up to £45k DOE with a hybrid working model.
Apply now for immediate consideration!