- by Harriet Kempton
- 9 Jan 2017
Happy New Year!
We hope you all had a wonderful festive season spent with loved ones. The Career Moves team are all fired up and ready to get into 2017 with lots of exciting things in the pipeline that will be revealed in more detail as we get closer to each event.
2016 was a massive year for the Career Moves team… to round it up here are some of our key highlights:
- HR – this division continued to grow and expand within the FCMG, Telco, Media and expanded hr interims – all with lots of great opportunities coming in
- Office Support – with lots of great wins and the temp area growing exponentially this division continues to do well. Each month they had a blog posted in the Practically Perfect E-book which can be downloaded.
- PR/Marketing & Broadcast – these two divisions merged this year becoming much more efficient. They had a great article published in Haymarket, an interview with Head of Division, Kelly Howe
- As a business, we implemented lots of great HR and Marketing policies and processes ensuring we are being as efficient and effective as possible, including the launch of online timesheets. Our Finance team became a fully-fledged team of 4 full time employees
- We supported Bart’s Charity and through events such as bake off’s, Santa Run, International Food Day, Easter Egg drive we managed to raise over £2,260 as well as donating lots of time decorating the hospital, making Christmas cards
- Our social team did a brilliant job of organising events including a treasure hunt, Summer and Christmas party, Ping Pong and pool tournament and more.
2017 is shaping up to be another massive year with lots of great new jobs coming through and lots of exciting plans for our business. We have already started organising events for this year, with each division hosting two events each, so stay tuned!
I am also thrilled to announce that this year our nominated charity is The Whitechapel Mission. We will be doing lots of events in conjunction with them so look out for photos and blog posts.
As always, if you have a role that you would like to speak to us about please get in touch with the appropriate division.
We wish you a prosperous 2017 and look forward to working with you soon!